Hello! I am Marcela Bortoni, Iridologist certified by the American University of Holistic Healing in N.Y. I studied the Bachelor of Nutrition in Mexico, Master in Biological-Naturopathic Medicine in Funiber and a certification of Fitness and Nutrition Certificate by ICS Canada.
I am CEO of the NUTRICION AVANZADA CENTER, founded in 1999 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, there you will find Doctors and Nutritionists, 100% trained on Iridology and updated on the topics of Nutrition and Functional Medicine. We understand that food not only has the mission of nourishing the body, but also the soul. “What we think and what we eat, combined, determine who we are”, said Edgar Cayce already in 1938.
- We believe that life is wonderful and we will feel wonderful in eating and hydrating in a balanced way.
- We believe in the power of knowledge.
- We believe that good eating is the platform of happiness and that good hydration is the platform of balance.
- We believe it is important to love healthy & fit lifestyle.
- We believe that eating with quality and properly makes a incredible difference.
Since 1999 we work individually with each patient on THE PERFECT FOOD COMBINATION (balance between carbohydrates, proteins and fats) as it has the power to heal the body, fill it with energy and motivation. Our goal is that each patient is installed in health and physical-mental well-being with their change in the form and combination of how and what to eat, in addition to knowing the correct form of hydration. We determine the type of NUTRITIONAL PLAN or DIET of the patient on the iris analysis, which is done by means of a high definition photograph; since depending on its tissue and the forms of it, damage to a certain system can be determined and work on it, installing YOUR metabolism in a perfect BALANCE and conquering your goal quickly and accurately.
The nutritional advice can be physically in Monterrey or anywhere in the world through our online store.
On your first appointment you will receive in addition to the guidance and motivation of our Nutrition experts a Paleolithic Recipe Book (physical or in pdf), the objective of Advanced Nutrition is that in the process of changing your habits and eating with more order, you are at the same time eating delicious.
My line of natural products is created with the need to support with high quality and specific supplements for certain conditions; for example, EASYDETOX® Tea and EASYPH® Tea; as Iridologists we realize how natural treatment benefits by the change in the tissue of the iris of each patient.
I invite you to visit my ONLINE NATURAL STORE, where you will find the best products, really functional, both national and international that will increase your quality of life.
My children, that are three, motivated me to create the HEALTHY MEMORY GAME®, a game that presents all healthy foods in a fun way and in three languages (Spanish, English and French). For each game that is sold we can give another one equal to a child of low resources.
Be part of Our Family, download the application MI NUTRIOLOGA, where every day they will introduce to your mind nutritional values that will benefit you in the short and long term.
We can help you improve your quality of life; Small changes will gradually make you live healthy, thin, strong and fit.
Visit NoticiasSaludables, we research Doctors and Associations from countries like Japan, Germany, Australia, France, England, Canada among others; it is important to adopt the NUTRITIONAL VALUES of the most advanced countries, sign up.
Look for the Slim Body, Vive Fit and My Gluten Free Mexican Recipe book; you can download them for free in ibooks.
- October 2-6, 2002 – Symposium on Advances in Clinical Nutrition, The Westing Riverwalk Hotel, San Antonio, TX.
- October 5-8, 2006 – Nutrition in Preventive Medicine and Chronic Disease, Grand Sierra Resort (former Hilton Hotel), Reno, NV
- ESMO Symposium on Cancer and Nutrition, San Francisco 2009
- October 1-4, 2009 – Symposium on Advances in Clinical Nutrition, The Hilton Hotel at Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
- A.S.P.E.N. Clinical Nutrition Week 2010—Advancing the science and practice of nutrition support therapy, Las Vegas, NV
- The Emergence of Nutrition as Core Medicine, Malcolm Forbes Center at Morristown Medical Center, November 2011 – Morristown, NJ
- Translational Health: Turning Research into Practice, October 2014, San Antonio, TX
- November 11-13, 2015 – Translational Health: Optimizing Brain Health, Orlando, FL
- November 9-11, 2016 – Translational Health: The Science of Personalized Nutrition, San Diego, CA
- November 8-10, 2017 – Disrupting Cancer: The Role of Personalized Nutrition, Alexandria, VA
- 15th Annual Nutrition & Health Conference “Nutrition & Health: State of the Science and Clinical Applications” in Boston, MA, USA
30 April – 2 May 2018
- Annual Conference on Women and Maternal Nutrition and Care “Nutrional aspects towards managing Womens Health” in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
31 Aug – 1 Sept 2018
- September, 2019. International Conference on Food Science, Gastroenterology and Endocrinology, Paris, France.
If you have any comments or suggestions send us an email to email@example.com
Centro Médico Ave, calle Dr. Guajardo #155 Col. Los Doctores, Monterrey, N.L. México, c.p. 64710. Piso 11 consultorio F
Tels. +52 (81)1133.6531 y 8335.7800
Thanks for being here.